$12 REBATE When you submit a photo
For Storing Stuffed Animals
If your kids are anything like mine, they'’ve got a pile of stuffed animals strewn all over the floor or on the bed. We tried using toy nets suspended in the corner and sneaking them to the basement, but nothing solved the problem.
How THE ZOO can make your animal pile disappear!
In the beginning my wife asked me to build a cage with elastic bars for our ever growing stuffed animal collection, like stores use for ball displays . Fortunately I had a wood shop attached to my furniture store and was already making bunk beds for the local kids. So, by trying a variety of designs and by covering the elastic with custom made plastic tubing for safety THE ZOO evolved. -
But most of all, it was designed for you to assemble easily.
Now your Kids will enjoy putting their stuffed animals away!
• Make room! - Takes under 2 square feet of floor space. Measures 60"
tall x 22" wide x 11" deep.
• Easy to assemble with full color instructions. You will need a drill to
attach to the wall with the hardware supplied – not too different from
hanging a picture.
• Now 90 or more medium stuffed animals can have a place to call
• Safe, flexible bars even allow tots to move animals in and out easily.
• Durable - Made from tough multi-ply wood that even the toughest
kid cannot break. 100% money back guarantee
• THE ZOO is fine sanded and looks good straight out of the box. You can leave it as it is or decorate it as fun project or just paint or stain to match your color scheme.
Either pop your stuffed animals in and out through the flexible bars of the Zoo cage or just toss them through the open top, like a game of basketball – it’s fun! An unintended consequence of designing THE ZOO we trust you will experience too!